Security and Audits
We're not here to sell you a product, we're here to build a community.
Security is priority number one. DeFi can be an intimidating place, especially at a time when exploits and hacks are rampant. For market participants, this leads to uncertainty and a general lack of confidence across the industry. To mitigate this impact, the team is focused on acting with integrity and rigorous oversight across the LEVEL ecosystem whilst we pave our way toward trustless decentralization. We believe this ensures all stakeholders can participate at LEVEL with peace of mind in the system as a whole. We are not here to sell you a product, we are here to build a community.
LEVEL is developed by a team of industry veterans with significant experience in auditing and protocol development. Our codebase has been thoroughly tested and peer-reviewed through standardised audit and verification processes.
These processes include:
- Formal verification of the core smart contracts
- Full code review of the core smart contracts
- Numerical error analysis
- Code review of periphery smart contracts (during ongoing development)
While we have taken every precaution to ensure the safety of user funds and instil confidence in our work, we still must remind users that this is all-new technology and not without risk. Please use best practices in risk management when deploying capital across the space.
- 08 Nov 2022: Engaged Obelisk Auditing on a full smart contract audit of LEVEL
- 02 Feb 2023: LEVEL announced a security partnership with Quantstamp.
- Resources allocated to LEVEL will provide ongoing security support and innovation ideation concerning product development
Last modified 1mo ago