Proposals submitted to the DAO will determine platform fees, trading incentives, as well as staking rewards. The focus of LEVEL governance can be crystalized around these salient points:
- All expenditures, including engineering, will be submitted to, and approved by the DAO
- Treasury functions, partnerships, and incentive programs will be submitted to, and approved by the DAO
- Nominate contributors. Anyone can petition the DAO to engage new contributors (advisors, community members, professionals) so long as it is in the interest of the majority. Our vision for this is to have a lasting and strongly aligned community continually working toward the improvement and expansion of LEVEL.
- Fees, features and functionalities. The DAO will propose, control and approve trading fees, fee distribution, the listing of additional crypto assets, integration of new asset classes (forex, indices, synthetics, commodities, etc.), cross-chain expansion opportunities and other features that are integral to the platform's success.
- Security. As LEVEL grows, security topics will become of growing importance. A bug bounty program and security audits are the cornerstones of operational security.
- Other topics or matters that are of operational and/or strategic importance.