- Position fee for perpetual trading: 0.1% of position size (open/close)
- Liquidation fee: $5
- Dynamic borrowing fee (interest rate for leveraged/perpetual trading)
- Traders pay a borrowing fee every hour. The fee is calculated dynamically based on the asset utilization rate:
Borrowing fee (per hour) = (assets borrowed) / (total assets in pool) * 0.01%
- Maximum borrowing fee: 0.01% per hour (at 100% utilization)
- Maintenance margin: 1%
- Liquidation occurs when the debt of an open position reaches 99% of the user's collateral. Any leftover funds after liquidation will be sent back to the user's wallet.
- Swap fee: ranging from 0% to 0.6%
- The base swap fee equals 0.2% for non-stablecoin swaps (i.e. USDT>ETH, or BTC>BNB) and 0.01% for stablecoin swaps (i.e. BUSD<>USDT). Note that the protocol incentivizes the swapping of assets that are underrepresented (in terms of pool weight) by dynamically reducing the swap fee and vice versa.
- LP minting and burning fee (Tranches): 0% to 0.6%
- The base LP minting and burning fee equals to 0.2%. The fee is dynamically determined for each asset to incentivize bringing the actual weight closer to the target weight. The minting and burning fee decreases whenever adding/removing liquidity would bring the actual weight closer to the target weight, and vice versa.
Fees and parameters can be changed according to proposals passed by the DAO.